My Mission:

My goal is to capture a time in your life that you want to remember, just the way you want to remember it. Favorite toys, activities, pets, people and places are just a few of the elements I like to incorporate into photographs and portraits. We all go through so many phases, and life goes by so quickly that it is my mission to photograph those important moments in a way that you will remember them exactly how they are.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jump On This!

Since I'm just starting out and I have had many requests I am doing a limited time session deal! $50 gets you the sitting and a CD of 10-20 photos! This is an amazing deal, so jump on it!!

Also, if you schedule a session and put my link in the sidebar of your blog (you can use the icon above) or post a shout out on facebook I will enter you into a drawing for a free 8x10 (photo of your choice, of course) from our session! Just leave a comment letting me know you did it and you're in! (If you do both, you get 2 entries!) And show the love... become a follower! Ok, I'll give you another entry for that too ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so excited for you! You are gonna do awesome! Thanks for doing Mady for me! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cami! What a great new business you have started. My hubbie and I did professional photography for a few years, and I can definitely recognize talent when I see it! Good luck to you and I hope you get lots of business. I wish I knew more people out in AZ, I'd send them your way. Glad we can catch up in the blogging world. :-)

    -Becky (Oehrig) Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a follower! and posted a link on my blog! and gave you a shout on on FB! I have my fingers crossed! Also, I'd love to schedule a session. I'm a friend of Chris's, and I think he mentioned you might be coming down to the Funastics Bounce Play. If you come we can definately chat there...if not, email me: info@gilbertgymnastics.com

    Thanks!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I get the icon for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to schedule a family shoot before the holidays with the $50 deal. Let me know what we need to do, Im thinking early-mid November.

    Jen
    cjbeals7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete